Welcome to the All Star Celebration Rodeo Mutton Bustin’ event! We want everyone to have a safe, fun and memorable event so please be aware of the following guidelines so that everything goes as smoothly as possible.
- ONLY A PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN MAY REGISTER A CHILD IN THE MUTTON BUSTIN’ EVENT. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- The pre-paid entry for Mutton Bustin’ is $20.00. This MUST be paid in full with completed entry form and received by Thursday June 28th. Entries received after June 28th and at the event will be $25.00.
- ONLY CHILDREN BETWEEN AGES 4 and 8 and NOT exceeding 60 pounds may ride in the Mutton Bustin’ event.
- Registered Mutton Bustin’ riders do NOT need a ticket to the rodeo. Parents and other family members will need to purchase tickets.
- The Muttin Bustin will begin in the main arena at 6:00 pm Sharp.
- Please check in at the Mutton Bustin’ booth when you between 5:00 and 5:30 pm. The Mutton Bustin’ check-in table will be near the main ticket booth. A signed release form must be signed by a parent and turned in at check in. Failure to check-in before the Mutton Bustin performance and return the signed waiver will result in forfeiting your child’s participation and entry fee. We always have a waiting list.
- At check in the rider will get a number and safety pins. Please pin the Mutton Buster’s number on the back of their shirt prior to the event. This gets them recognition by the crowd and lots of high 5s. The announcer will know the rider’s name and number even if it can’t be seen under the protective vest.
- Safety requirements, all contestants must wear long sleeved shirts, long pants, and sturdy shoes or boots. No spurs. Protective vests and helmets will be provided. Please feel free to bring your own if you have them. This will be a NO ROPE event.
- One adult may accompany the contestant into the rodeo arena. No food or drinks allowed. Adults who enter the arena should also wear sturdy shoes and are expected to follow instructions from the volunteers and sheep wranglers. PLEASE stay back, on the fence, or on one knee, so the crowd can see the riders.
- After they ride, rodeo personnel will be on hand to quickly pick them up, get them out of the protective gear. It is important that we do not block the view of the spectators, and that things move along quickly.
- The top 6 riders will come back for the Rodeo Performance, at 7:00 pm for the final shootout to win a Buckle and $100 Donated by our sponsor.
- We will have Mutton Bustin all three nights (Sat, Sun & Mon). Please specify which night your child will ride by checking the correct box on the form. There will be a buckle and $100 every night awarded to the shootout winner.
Sheep Provided By Stoney’s Ponys